Beauty: Access all Areas featuring Revitlash TSV Friday 1st June

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Been there, done that!

Offered on Beauty Day - item no. 200456 RevitaLash 3 Piece Eye Impact Collection £54.96 (with P&P £59.91)

I see it's still available at a higher price - RevitaLash 3 Piece Eye Impact Collection £66.00 Item Number 200456 P&P £4.95

Talk about over-kill

Me thinks QVC have shares in Revitalash, no?! :eek::p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Eyelash Serums

Worldwide, what do you think the revenue is for these items? If only someone could tell us! And Q broadcasting in 5 countries, shipping to their neighbouring countries ... kerching!

How disappointing, boring TSV and two items only, we had had better offers from Revatalash in the past.
I was expecting in this TSV a Revitalash, Revitabrow, mascara, lash conditioner and a hair product.
They are probably trialing Revatalash TSV, but the first Emma Hardie TSV was just fab.
Probably won't buy since I have two three-piece Revatalash from some beauty day at £54 in a lovely mesh bag that proves to be extremely useful.

Last edited:
I don't need any more hair, or thicker hair (it frightens people as it is..lol) but was hoping this was the hair product for my mum.

I do not think much to the value of this TSV,just like getting a free mascara,anyhow I have had great results with Rapidlash from Boots so will stick with that.
Lynn

Beauty: Access all Areas featuring Revitlash TSV Friday 1st June

Not looking forward to a day of the very pompous Natalie, my mute button will be worked overtime that day....

I am really being swayed by the rave reviews for Revitalash, but it is expensive. I have to factor in the conversion to euro and then the higher than normal postage (higher than you guys in the UK). I am interested to hear that the Rapidlash from Boots is good too, so I will have a look next time I am in town. Mind you, knowing our Boots, they probably won't have it.

I can understand it if people have lost their eyelashes or brows due to illness or years of plucking, they may want to try this range or one similar. But seriously, if there is really nothing wrong with either, save that you want them fuller, thicker, longer or glossier... ( brows you won't want bushy, I grant you!!) what is wrong with getting a good quality mascara and brow pencil and save yourself a fortune. I bet that people will still use mascara whether you use revitalash or not, so with the exception of illness, what's the point?

Bought the 3 piece set for £54ish on beauty day which seems better value than this TSV. Not really a Special Value in my opinion, how disappointing.

I can understand it if people have lost their eyelashes or brows due to illness or years of plucking, they may want to try this range or one similar. But seriously, if there is really nothing wrong with either, save that you want them fuller, thicker, longer or glossier... ( brows you won't want bushy, I grant you!!) what is wrong with getting a good quality mascara and brow pencil and save yourself a fortune. I bet that people will still use mascara whether you use revitalash or not, so with the exception of illness, what's the point?

I can only answer for myself. Since my middle/late forties, when an eyelash has fallen out, it is not being replaced. So I now have sparse lashes and would like a few more more.

Latest posts

Back