Butler & Wilson Fashion Jewellery TSV Saturday the 2nd June

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I need to know what this is before next Friday as I'll be on holiday without wifi or even internet :angry: and may need to instruct a friend to purchases the TSV on my behalf. If it's shiny, I'll want it :clapping:

I need to know what this is before next Friday as I'll be on holiday without wifi or even internet :angry: and may need to instruct a friend to purchases the TSV on my behalf. If it's shiny, I'll want it :clapping:

sadly by my calculations the earliest il find it is next Saturday bit as its B&W they may not till the week of it unless simon sends out his normal emails with the TSV number on it

Thanks SCW. I'll keep an eye on the B&W site as they usually give it away in advance, but as you say it may well be too late for me. Ah well, money saved! Am tempted by this anyway 103183[2].jpg

Thank you, supercoolwillow.
I am tempted. I have already got the union jack bracelet. Will it be too much , both necklace and bracelet:thinking: The other options look nice too.This TSV might be a sell out, I reckon .

Oh dear I shall no doubt see this beauty on a couple of customers who are die hard Qvc fans - Artscape or Miche Hope, Kipling bags, Birkenstocks and Kirks Folly or B&W all at once,nicely finished off with a plastic rain hat and tartan shopping trolley. Qvc s target audience.

Hmm, not one I'll be rushing to buy. I do have a fair few B&W pieces, including some Union Jack stuff but this one doesn't do it for me, for whatever reason!

Latest posts

Back