Ay - ok

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ruthmay

Registered Shopper
Have to say she looks really nice today, dark plain top, hair looking good. big improvement.
AND because Julia is listening, she is not having to shout over anyone and is being really informative.

she always was ok when she was on with a presenter though. it was when they made her a presenter in her own right the screeching started.

Did I notice some frostiness with the Liz Earle lady t'other night? I can't remember what was said now but wish I could. Alison mentioned something, guest jumped on the bandwagon and exaggerated it a bit, Alison cut her down to size. Good old Ali! I also noticed at the end of the show when the music was on and the camera pans back that they were not talking...she makes me laugh does Ali, I really like her :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

she always was ok when she was on with a presenter though. it was when they made her a presenter in her own right the screeching started.

Very true.
I think her problem is that she sees herself as the beauty expert and it seems she can not stand anyone else playing that role.
She just can not stop herself interrupting the product representative, shouting them down & putting in her two-penneth worth of advice into the presentation. When she's in this mood, I find her rude and unbearable.

In today's format, she had the expert role so there was no conflict and as a consequence, no screeching & she was watchable.

On the 10pm hour she sounds as if she's losing her voice. We can live in hope.

What is she wearing under that dress? It makes her look as though she has weightlifters arms.

Last edited:
Okay the dark grey dress the tie bit at the front did not help her tummy area. Otherwise a great look.

The 10pm show excellent, simple clean straight lines, a little bit of sparkle at the shoulders, good shoes which looked like she could actually walk in. The brown top she wore under the dress a little stretchy looking at the top of the arms. But the best dressed I have seen AY for many a year.

Latest posts

Back