What have you bought lately?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rainbowdottie

Registered Shopper
Think I've fallen off the wagon a bit......

Kipling Ginowan Bag.................love it,one of my best buys.3 easy pays too.

Kipling 25th anniversary monkey......08p postage but sent back,as didn't fit on the bag I wanted.

Ronni Nicole maxi....4 easy pays but undecided,could be going back.Want a maxi for a christening,wedding reception and 70th party.

L'Occitane Shea butter OTO.....hate it....going back....3 easy pays

Nails Inc OTO....3 easy pays....love it...first dip into Nails Inc..not disappointed.

Kim & Co Maxi dress....4 easy pays...pipa was wearing it on a show yesterday....want to compare it the ronni nicole one

Nails Inc OTO......just because I'm so over the moon with the Nails Inc I just got....

:sad::sad: And I would quite like the eek tsv tomorrow.

C'mon,,,,what have you bought lately

I've gone mad and bought way too much! Unfortunately I love all of it so nothing's going back! I really should stop watching Qvc or at the very least cut down

now that is what i call falling off the wagon in style rainbow! lol
i have bought a shed load eternal stuff (i quite like the stretchy bracelets), clarks shoes, akin serums on clearance and i am looking forward to being tempted tomorrow. i rather like the look of the TSV but then again i like the look of way too much lol
I bought this yesterday. last year i bought an engagement ring and band set to take on holiday (dreaded finger swell) and then lost the ring so this will make a nice replacement.
www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.603676.cm_scid.KeywordSearch

Trying to consider the value ( including P&P) before I buy & not just click away on my laptop, usually with glass of wine in hand!!!I have treated myself to a Dyrburg Kern tennis bracelet as part of my 'birthday season'--- always an excuse to be found!It is lovely & I bought from Q after trying it in a Dept. store & it was cheaper including P&P from Q!
Other than that Revitalash, can't be without that now & a 100ml tube of Ultrasun 30SPF face ( bargain size) & use all the time too.
Tomorrow D day, not so sure!!!

Sunday afternoon, will transfer my nail polishes to new OPI manicure case, while Columbo-watching. Set of KR TSV knives still to be delivered, red polka-dot. Southwestern jewellery increased by 3 sets of earrings, 5 bracelets and 2 rings and that was just this week; keeping all! Rediscovered LD Renovate (2 tubes actually) in stash and using that for my ridges, as recommended on here. Using Revitalash on one eye which is playing catch-up to the other's lashes, mindful of 30 day MBG. Had ordered little prior, but last 2 weeks was a bonanza. Don't think eeek will tempt me but may watch, just in case! It's the unusual rings which I like.

I've fallen off the wagon spectularly too - I have bought the Canon Camera TSV today, I bought the Ultrasun SPF30 family with the pump and the SPF50 (which has actually gone back because it has made my eyes sting). I have bought a Sarah Chapman Kit on epay with the exfoliating booster and am contemplating her Ultimate Cleanse. I am always like this with QVC it is feast or famine with me :)

I had to think!

I bought the 100ml PCMC a few weeks ago. Then the Balance & Brighten with the SPF. And I actually got the Lola Rose Bridie necklace on I got on waitlist. Never had anything come on waitlist before! Not sure whether to keep it or not. The stones aren't as "random" as I'd like.

Then yesterday I bought some portable speakers for a birthday pressie.

What else? Oh the papparazzi collection from Nails Inc.

That's it I think.

I'm glad it's not just me! I go for months, then I have a bit of a splurge - the Kipling Alban bag, a pair of Eternal hoop earrings, four Meesh Hope tops, a Travelon bag, two Peony Flaars items...oh dear, writing them down is a salutory lesson! Most of them did, however, come via Last Clicks, which is my only consolation!

PS none of the above have or will be returned!

I decided to go "cold turkey" in April - I did make one purchase. Stupidly, I watched the Eternal hour the other night and bought a ring, well under £20 with the P&P so not feeling too guilty. Am determined not to buy again this month, it's easy not to watch so much now, it's got very boring with less and less to be tempted by.

Mostly TSVs, Kipling, Leighton Denny, Honora, Elemis all of which are keepers & the Mally one which was returned.
I'm very tempted by tomorrow's ring but it's the blue I love & it's mad to consider it as I have a very similar real Aquamarine & diamond one that was a special present, so I MUSTN'T though I might. :thinking:

I have been very good. Had a splurge in Feb with the EH moringa balm, her set of cloths and the superdize LG balance n bronze, the latter was sold on air as being a viable alternative for the regular bnb but was way too dark, so returned under DSR. To be honest, I am not too enamoured of the,EH balm, and packed it up to return but stupidly missed the last date! The cloths are fab though.

Was slightly tempted by the Elemis TSV but since being a one (part-time) salary household, am really trying to exercise will power. The only thing that would make me wobble would be a LG TSV even though I have a massive stockpile!

Or-paz earrings and pendent, More Or-paz in last clicks, Hagit Gorali earrings in last clicks, Honora necklace in last clicks (Going Back very small) then Nails inc Grafton st and the neon shades Nails inc ooh and Kimberley selward earrings in last clicks , thats me done for quite a while.

An Eternal ring (last clicks), the Liz Earle TSV (first LE TSV in at least 18 months), the Kipling Cammie TSV in Tangerine and 3 large Yankee Candles. All were items that I wanted and knew I was unlikely to return.

the easy fill hanging baskets wish i had bought more. ideal world do better gardening presentations than qvc. i have never felt so inclined to spend so much money. qvc need to get some ideas from ideal world

I bought the hydrotensor double on easypay,have allways to try them but couldent justify the price untill now.
The 3 eyeko mascaras on easypay.

Um, the Eyeko mascaras, Leighton Denny renovate (which so far I'm finding brilliant) and some trousers from Kim & Co (I never thought I would buy anything from the range but I had a moment of weakness!).

Latest posts

Back