LIz Earle Delivers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
On Thursday I decided to go for the May offer from the Liz Earle web site, so placed the order a.m. It has just arrived this a.m ( Saturday) P&P was free ( that was part of the offer) With QVC these days I seem to be waiting ages, nearer to the 7 working days they specify but with their P&P costs I think they need to look at this service.I am sure LE doesn't have the volume & variety that Q deal with but still don't think that is an excuse.

p.s for LE fans, my package included a sample tube of their Energising Lody lotion ( don't know if this has been on Q?) but it is lovely for those of you that like a lighter weight lotion.At first I was not keen on the LE 'smells' but now am a convert.

I ordered 2 Bobbi Brown items on Wednesday night, mascara and lipstick, it was here first thing Friday, courtesy Yodel. free p&p. terrific. why can't Q do this?

You always get a freebie in store too. And as I keep saying you get cakes on a Friday. I don't buy Liz Earle from QVC any more. I bought LE before I found QVC and these days I only buy Superskin Concentrate, C&P and IBST.

I don't buy much LE now but do like the haircare/body wash/hand wash and always buy direct when I need supplies these days.
The service is great ... and as has been already said t'is generally much faster than QVC. I don't think Q compare well at all on price for individual items from this range particularly when you add in p&p and although granted some of the sets are good value there's usually things included that I don't want or need.
I love the little freebie you get with each order .... do they still do a full size gift every so often for regular customers too?

Last edited:
I'm afraid the gripes about postal charges/ slow delivery by Q will run and run. I don't think they will do anything about it whilst people continue to put up with it. After all , their p&p charges must be making them a small fortune so why would they change anything?

Liz Earle website is great- really fast delivery, great packaging with freebies and good monthly offers and I love going into the Leeds shop too with instore loyalty scheme. Last time I was in there I was having a really sressed day so one of the lovely staff gave me a hand/arm massage with Superskin body cream and chatted to me - calmed me right down, fab! And while obviously they are sales staff there is genuinely no pressure to buy. And the treatment rooms have opened now but think I'll have to save up for that.

But amazingly my LE TSV came Saturday morning too! Last LE TSV came in 48 hrs too, do they come directly from LE do you think instead of QVC?

But amazingly my LE TSV came Saturday morning too! Last LE TSV came in 48 hrs too, do they come directly from LE do you think instead of QVC?
I think they don't come from LE because they will contain QVC invoice in the parcel, not the LE one.

I think they don't come from LE because they will contain QVC invoice in the parcel, not the LE one.

Oh of course...how daft am I? I was just amazed that the TSV came so quickly in a normal size box and wrapped nicely inside!

do they still do a full size gift every so often for regular customers too?

I ordered direct from Liz Earle just after Christmas and received a free full size IBST :clapping:. It had been almost exactly a year since my last online order with them, so I don't know if they were hoping to tempt me back to shop with them more regularly?! In my experience LE CS is among the best of any company I've dealt with :sun:

Latest posts

Back