YBF returning to QVC??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Be still my beating heart!!! Although I've never bought any YBF, got plenty of Models Prefer and adored watching Stacey's shows. She was always such good fun, and like the fact that she and the models made up from scratch using all het products.

I can't help it, every time I see the initials YBF I think "You've Been Framed"!

I for one would love to see Stacey and her range back on QVC tho...I didn't buy that much, but I think she's a great guest, can laugh at herself, and not many would sit there naked of face in front of us lot!

Let's hope it's not just a way of flogging the remnants from yesteryear that are still appearing in Last Clicks!

Er, that guide shows a Elemis TSV on Wednesday 9th. there is no TSV until July. Also the Emma Hardie is suppose to be 16th.

Stacey great fun, crap products apart from the brow pencil which everyone seems to love.

Er, that guide shows a Elemis TSV on Wednesday 9th. there is no TSV until July. Also the Emma Hardie is suppose to be 16th.

Stacey great fun, crap products apart from the brow pencil which everyone seems to love.

It is for the QVC Beauty Channel, not the main QVC channel, the beauty channel doesn't have TSV's.

The only product I absolutely loved was the Models Prefer lipgloss/liner kit but the YBF glosses weren't the same. I did love the shows though.

QVC US retained rights to the Models Prefer name after the court case I believe...I hope it is Stacey relaunching MP and not a QVC own brand under the same name.

Jude xx

Ah, Sazza. I have VirginMedia so no beauty channel. I thought they would show the TSV at the same time as the main channel.

Thank goodness for Virgin media Donna! If I had the beauty channel I'd probably end up totally broke and living under a hedge (with a fabulous complexion, glossy locks and tip top nails though!)

I love watching Stacey, she is really uplifting and I have missed her, but I agree with donna255 the products were not great for me; pigment levels in the eyeshadows were very low, eyeliners scratchy, the brushes that came with the products were truly awful. It seemed more quantity than quality. Maybe shes gone back to the drawing board and stepped it up a gear - I hope so.

Having said that the yellow powder and the eyebrow pencil were both great, and I have one more of both in my stash, so would like to see those two back.

Think the beauty channel is actually only made up of clips from other beauty shows and not ones that have been especially recorded.

I used to LOVE MP, I bought tons and the Christmas TSV's were my absolute favourite. I kind of 'grew out' of it as time went on and I never took to ybf, it all seemed a bit gushy and the prices were definitely steeper than MP. I still have MP eyeshadows that I use, the pigment is fab and the tiny pans go on and on and on, lovely and soft too. I loved her yellow powder, the lipliner and eyeliners and the primer. Would be lovely to see her back in the UK...although makes no diff to me now that I'm in Oz!

Tx

Think the beauty channel is actually only made up of clips from other beauty shows and not ones that have been especially recorded.

I thought that too, it is all repeats on the Beauty Channel as far as I know. Unless they're going to start doing special pre-recorded shows just on there I'd have expected to see her showing somewhere on the normal QVC running order prior to this appearance.

Didn't buy much from her range, lipgloss mainly, but agree she is/was very entertaining to watch :giggle:

Last edited:
I really enjoyed watching Stacey's show's even though I didn't buy many items from her range. Would love to see her back. I emailed QVC customer service to find out if she was coming back. Got this response

Thank you for your enquiry.

QVC has made a decision not to sell new products from the YBF range.

However, products from YBF, which have already been aired, are available on
the website and will be offered during generic beauty shows, while stocks
last.

It might be useful to stock up on your favourite items now as the brand is
not currently available in other UK retail stores.

I hope this doesn't disappoint you too much. If we can help with anything
else, please let us know.

Regards

Jay
Customer Care Team

Big big shame...

Loved watching her and loved her brow liner, only one that has never made me look like a clown!

They have changed the schedule no YBF at all, looks like we are not getting the brand back .:(

Latest posts

Back