Ali Keenan update

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Such an incredibly brave lady. She has been through so much & deserves a full & speedy recovery.

Sending her my thoughts & prayers:heart:

God bless Ali, I wish her a full and speedy recovery....

She is positively my fave presenter and Im sure she is a thoroughly lovely genuine person in real life you can just tell, wishing her all the very best

Now here's a presenter who should write a book. She could provide inspiration, hope and a smile to everyone facing breast cancer themselves or in a family member.

Nice to see that Debbie Greenwood and Kathy Taylor were among her first visitors.

Hope you have beaten the cancer Ali. I really do. And hope you're back on our screens again soon.

I am sure Alison knows we are all wishing her all the very best for a speedy recovery & return to our screens.I can only marvel at the way both Alison and Amica have coped with their illnesses.Love to them both.

Amazing lady who has dealt with this adversity with courage and candidness :clapping: which I'm sure will have given encouragement to others in similar circumstances. It's becomming more and more obvious from Ali's blogs that her old 'friend' JR has been noticeably absent from her visiting wellwishers.... :wonder:

Ali, if you're reading, it must be so tempting just to sit in a chair and cry all the time, yet you refuse to do that. If I ever have to go through a major illness as you have, I only hope I can muster as much pluck and determination not to be sorry for myself as you have. My prayers are with you.

Amazing lady who has dealt with this adversity with courage and candidness :clapping: which I'm sure will have given encouragement to others in similar circumstances. It's becomming more and more obvious from Ali's blogs that her old 'friend' JR has been noticeably absent from her visiting wellwishers.... :wonder:

Mentioned this before and got shot down but at one point a few years ago they were best mates and both said so live on air, very strange and obvious.

Yes I remember that happenning MM and at the time I wondered about it too but kept out of it and hoped it was just an ommission on their respective blogs, but I do think there is more to it than that. However, I don't want this goodwill thread to change into a bad feeling one so the last thing I shall say is best wishes to Ali, we are all rooting for you to make a speedy recovery and to be fully well again. Sx

Latest posts

Back