Is Catherine telling porky pies?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rosielinks

Registered Shopper
About 15 mins ago Catherine was presenting a pearl and diamonique pendant and chain. It was very simple and pretty and only about £20. The details said the pearl was simulated, as does the blurb on the website, but Catherine insisted it was a real pearl. She mentioned that she had been talking to the buyers before the show and they had told her all the pearls were real. She even pointed out an irregularity in the nacre of the pearl to prove it was real.

The details haven't changed though. it is quite an important piece of info surely?

Anyone else confused?

Well I must say if that is a real pearl then it is a complete bargain.

Glad if it is true.

There was a simulated pearl in another show but what I want to ask is there was a pearl necklace in a Tova show that was described as a `shell` pearl ....never heard this before ...whats a shell pearl then? Think it was £95 ..I did like it but didn`t think with my social whirling (not) life I would get much wear out of it!

There was a simulated pearl in another show but what I want to ask is there was a pearl necklace in a Tova show that was described as a `shell` pearl ....never heard this before ...whats a shell pearl then? Think it was £95 ..I did like it but didn`t think with my social whirling (not) life I would get much wear out of it!

No idea but just wanted to say who cares about having a social life, if it makes you smile wear it. I rarely leave the house but still put my perfume and jewellery on to make me feel a bit better. :hi:

Shell pearls in the words of Lucy from jewellery maker are "reconstituted shell to make a pearl" :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back