Bank Holiday Clearance

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

james h

Registered Shopper
Now that things are going for just 1p, bid is currently playing 'Bobs Bongos' theme again. :) Much nicer than the library music they normally use!

They're still preying on the simple and vulnerable though with the £7.99 p&p + £1.53 premium rate phone charge. Anyone with a bit of intelligence and common-sense would say, "Fcuk that. I'm not paying out for those excessive charges..."

They're still preying on the simple and vulnerable though with the £7.99 p&p + £1.53 premium rate phone charge. Anyone with a bit of intelligence and common-sense would say, "Fcuk that. I'm not paying out for those excessive charges..."
Sadly, those with intelligence and common sense appear to be in the minority when it comes to this channels viewers.

I am guessing cost price for those umbrellas was no more than a couple of quid (at most, probably less), so they are still making a very tidy profit with add ons even though they are selling them for '1p'.

Sadly, those with intelligence and common sense appear to be in the minority when it comes to this channels viewers.

I am guessing cost price for those umbrellas was no more than a couple of quid (at most, probably less), so they are still making a very tidy profit with add ons even though they are selling them for '1p'.

I did think the same, but the price was at £4.76 or something on Saturday, and the presenter said "This is below our cost price", so I think it is £4.77. They bought thousands of the things! lol

I did think the same, but the price was at £4.76 or something on Saturday, and the presenter said "This is below our cost price", so I think it is £4.77. They bought thousands of the things! lol
They might still make a bit of money from the phone call so if you want a 'true' bargain make a web bid...

(Can't believe I used the words 'bid' and 'bargain' in the same sentence there!!!)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back