FFS Peter Simon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
Your little monologues are not funny not needed and the 1970's innuendos are not suitable for a shopping channel.

PJ

I caught him flogging the angels last night. It was utterly cringe making. He's a terrible dreadful awful presenter ~ I felt embarrassed for him. Half the time he's incoherent. Badly worded English and half strung together sentences that don't make sense. I've never heard so much rubbish in my life

I caught him flogging the angels last night. It was utterly cringe making. He's a terrible dreadful awful presenter ~ I felt embarrassed for him. Half the time he's incoherent. Badly worded English and half strung together sentences that don't make sense. I've never heard so much rubbish in my life

Same here pp, I saw him and was embarrassed, so much so, I turned over.

Also he irritates me when his voice changes when he reads out the buyers that are ticking along the bottom of the screen, then changes back again when he goes back to the product :smirk:

ditto me...
completely agree with all the previous comments, he was funny a few years ago when him and sophie were on together
but now when he's on its just cringeworthy, getting his words all wrong and mis-pronouncing things, telling us how its
'cheaper than what we paid for it', he is the baron of bullshit (and that caroline woman is the barroness of bullshit come
to think of it ha ha)

I saw a bit of his opening 'routine' the other night - pathetic! Some sub-Larry Grayson act that wouldn't have been funny in the 70's. He obviously thinks he's hilarious - how deluded. Then I saw the worry angels were coming up so I changed channel :wave:

Worry Angels always make me turn over whoever is selling them.

On Sunday morning Caroline suggested that Peter Sherlock wouldn't be happy with the low prices (he works in the buying department now). She then went on to say that, since he had the weekend off work, he should be out with his wife and kids. :wonder:

She knows him sooo well! :wonder:

WTF they are getting more and unfunny, bizarre and rude. They must love him in bid towers for him to have so much non selling time.

PJ

I can't stand how he never ever finishes his sentences. And if must say "Not only....." all the time, at least finish the sentence off with a "but also....".

If they must subject the poor viewer to him droning on for 15 minutes, AT LEAST SHOW US THE ****** PRODUCT meantime!!

:taphead:There's an element missing to Peter's "stand-up" routines. The punchlines.

One day he was selling a crap gold plated watch. He said at the time " Oh, I've always wanted a gold watch" This is from a man who wears a gold Rolex Datejust on his left wrist every time he's on air. If he's that stuck for cash, he could always sell that. I don't thik he'll starve any time soon!

One day he was selling a crap gold plated watch. He said at the time " Oh, I've always wanted a gold watch" This is from a man who wears a gold Rolex Datejust on his left wrist every time he's on air. If he's that stuck for cash, he could always sell that. I don't thik he'll starve any time soon!

I always thought they took off all their own items before 'work', I'll have to look out for his Rolex

When selling watches, they always say that people notice what watch you're wearing and shoes first.......I obviously don't :wink:

When we were in the Carribbean last year, we bought a 'Rolex' for a couple of quid. Our neighbour is a jeweller and he couldn't tell the difference with a quick look. Mind you, once you've picked it up and felt the weight and noticed the second hand stuttering along, it wouldn't fool anyone

Latest posts

Back