Don Kogan

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sylvia180

Registered Shopper
I visited Gemstone Gav in Chanthaburi in February and asked him where big Don had gone. He said he had retired due to ill health, and that all the other original people like Debbie, Steve etc had moved on due to difference of opinions.

Now that's very strange - it's common knowledge that Don Kogan is behind this new channel with some others I believe! Must have recovered then :Laughing1:

Is it common knowledge, though, or rumour?

How do people know categorically that he is behind it? I couldn't find anything online ... then again, I'm not the best googler in town!

Meesh posted about it a week or so back and said that Don Kogen and Gemstone Gav are behind the venture. Gav has posted in the Rocks&Co threads.

Thanks Jacqualina, been away so missed that. Will go and have a look.

:doggie:

Is it common knowledge, though, or rumour?

How do people know categorically that he is behind it? I couldn't find anything online ... then again, I'm not the best googler in town!

I pride myself on being a pretty good googler and I couldn't find anything either :5:

It did say he had retired due to ill health / personal reasons on any web sites mentioning his departure from gems.

For personal reasons I was not sad to see him go - he made me sick!

So now he's back...... heading a company with a name very similar to SB's

Imaginative fellow - Ho hummm

Latest posts

Back