D Day!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
Now come clear --what have you ordered today? Me loads!! thats a secret only known to you. I like my D as I can wear pieces---are they REAL? I But I don't worry if I loose.Your secrets are safe with me!!!.

I caved in and ordered these: Diamonique 0.7ct tw Pave Earrings Sterling Silver (600211)

and this: Epiphany Platinum Clad Diamonique 1.3ct tw Wave Ring Sterling Silver (604324)

I have a 20th birthday party (hub's company) in June so I felt I could justify it, haha!!

Trying to upload pics, sorry!

Attachments

• cover.jpg
    cover.jpg
    770 bytes · Views: 116
Last edited:
Well in spite of good intentions, I found a couple (or more) items in my shopping cart. Eeek!

A cheapie to start, it did look nice on screen ......696013....pearl kiss cluster ring

A Tanzanite coloured ring, never tried this before....603545....trilogy style with curved band

And the extravagant one, I succumbed to the OTO tennis bracelet......684904....all 10cts worth!

I'm all eeeked out now :happy:

Attachments

• 696013.jpeg
    696013.jpeg
    5.6 KB · Views: 114
  • 603545.jpeg
    603545.jpeg
    5.9 KB · Views: 128
  • Diamonique Tennis Bracelet 684904.jpeg
    Diamonique Tennis Bracelet 684904.jpeg
    2 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
I was very angelic on earlier posts 'only order if good value etc. etc.!!)but now have flipped to my other side ----well I am a Gemini what can you expect?

lovely loot ladies! i got a small tanzanite stacker ring and i have just snagged a couple of veronese pieces off last clicks. i was very tempted by the tanzanite swirl ring but i was too slow

Oh no, look what found it's way into my cart :confused:

:thinking: lol

My first fiance bought me a beautiful opal engagement ring very similar to this, and I lost it (well, I put it down to wash my hands) in Planet Hollywood in London. I broke my heart, and his a few years later, haha!! :heartbroke: I love the look of this, although I won't mention to hubby the inspiration behind it :cheeky:

Ok, I also bought a LG bag today, I think I'd better go to bed before I spend any more :cash::drunk:

687202.001.jpeg

Latest posts

Back