Perfect Formula.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I got on pretty well with it and do use it from time to time when my nails get a bit iffy. Along with the moisturising oil it did help with my peeling problems. Find it tends to look a bit blue-y toned in bright sunshine, although thats not a great problem really in the UK at present!

I am a devotee of Nail Envy, but wanted to try the pink gel look for days when I don't want a colour on my nails. I have found it gives my nails great instant strength (they are naturally a bit weedy). I have wear my nails short (just to the edge of my fingers) since I work on a keyboard most of the time and the Perfect Formula has really made them feel protected.

I'm into my nail envy too but thought I'd give this a go. Now it's dried I'm loving the look it gives. Fingers crossed it helps me grow my nails :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I very dubiously ordered the recent TSV after trying every nail strengthener on the market with very limited success and I have to say I'm impressed. The peeling has definitely improved and I actually have some free edge for the first time in ages. I should point out, however, that it certainly does not last a week on my nails and peels off after a bath no matter how long before I have applied it. I've also noticed that the edges seem to melt away when I have my hands in hot water even when wearing the old marigolds. I really like the moisture oil which absorbs very quickly and isn't heavy and gloopy and overall can honestly say I would re-purchase.

I think it looks good and it does help my nails, but just had to throw away the pink and clear try me bottles because it had become too thick and gloopy to use, so doubt I would use a larger size before the same happened.

I agree that it looks good when first applied but it does peel off,Mine has also gone too thick,will not bother ordering again.
Lynn

Latest posts

Back