Judith Williams TSV 4th June

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm a JW fan but then I haven't tried Elemis, Decleor, Liz Earle or Gatineau. I try not to buy the TSVs if they have something that I don't use. But will look forward to seeing when and what's in it.

I bought a Judith Williams tsv a while ago and I loved it. It lasts for a very long time and it great value for money.

The Judith Williams (pink and diamond) suit my mature and sensitive skin very well.......much better than any "natural" ranges like LE, Elemis or Decleor......all of which give me terrible teenage spots (at the age of 52)!!

I loved the diamond serum from the last TSV but after the THIRD one broke (ckeck the reviews) I gave up with it!

Still love the moisturisers though.

Love this range and get the TSV regardless of what is in it and just work through them all. My only worry is that the prices will start to climb the more popular it gets as happens with most everything on QVC.

Ohh lovely Im low on cream had the last tsv and it s only just started to run out, maybe it will have the magic makeup has made me look years younger

I use JW Phytomineral (the purple range!) and my Mum uses Life Long Beauty (the pink range!) and we both really rate it. If your skin gets on with it you can't whack the value - from memory the Phytomineral works out at around £6-7 for a 50ml moisturiser I think :clapping: :up:. Well worth trying under the 30 day MBG I'd say :nod:

warning i saw that yesterday but the TV guide is not complete for that week so the date can and might change yet thats why i never posted it

Don't worry if the date changes I will get the date on the thread changed.

Rest of week is not up yet but think 6th into 7th June is going to be Honora, first TSV in the new studios!

Last edited:
Judith Williams TSV Monday 4th June

Hi - any news on what this Judith Williams TSV will be? I have never really tried this range wholeheartedly, have got a cleanser with brush and facemask but would like to see what they have to offer this time.

Yippeee. That's the range I want to try. I've already got the neck and decollete cream and the decollete scrub. I like the smell of roses in them. Not sure if it has helped firm up my decollete though. I wonder what items are in it?

Last edited:
Love JW LLB range. I have tried all the others QVC do and this imo is THE BEST. I'm just 50 (boo hoo) and it has transformed my skin.

Love love love the luxury diamond cleanser with the brush - best cleaning system ever. And as for the magic make up - fantastic - nothing on the market like it and I use it every day now.

As you can tell, I am a JW fan. looking forward to the tsv whatever it might be!

Looking forward to this, not tried the range before. think you have all got me hooked before I even know what it is.

I love her range and will get any TSV to stock up. I find it all suits my skin and is great value for money.

RuthMay - snap! Must find number for handyman to install yet another shelf in the bathroom!

I rang CS to ask if JW items contained parabens. She said once she had the item number she could send an email to enquire and obtain a list of the ingredients. But it may take 3 days for a reply! She astutely said that's not going to help me on the day. She said she would pass along my request that ingredients be shown on the product listings. AlphaH MicroCleanse will be returned as it contains -bens, I thought it was more natural. Can't afford the p&p ;-( anymore.

Paging Prof. Minim! Ingreeejunts list required for the lovely Snarly.

Thanks

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back