Lola Rose Anniversary Prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks for the heads up SCW. I managed to get the Fabienne bracelet in the Montana. It went bonkers on the morning show today and I think all but the sold out on the presentation! Under £15 for a Lola Rose bracelet including postage works for me.

If you like any of the pieces SCW has highlighted though get in quick because once they go to air the buggers are sold out in minutes it seems to me.

They had a fourth option on the presentation. I wanted the Montana anyway but the colours were black, Rose quarts and a new grey agate. The new one was a bit like Montana or Leaf or Coffee Stone in that it had mixed/diverse colours. It was nice but I don't really want a new colour option to find necklaces and earrings to match.

Loved the random shaped stones. I have another Montana bracelet with different shaped beads. Is it the Merri or is that the matching necklace.

I didn't see the fourth, must have missed it, still think given the number of stones LR uses four is low, ah well saved me money!!!

I got the Fabienne too, in that new coffee/cream colour. Can't remember the name, just fancied it for my mum's birthday so I quickly stuffed it in my basket without paying too much attention to anything else!! Cracking price, am well happy!!

i cancelled mine as the qvc price was not the £24 as stated just £13+ added with the fact the postage was a ridiculous £3.95 each.

Latest posts

Back