Catherine `the model`

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Caroleanne

Registered Shopper
Catherine is once again loving modeling and posing in the Cydney Mar twill trousers...she says they are perfect!!..they should be at that price!! She amuses me when she goes into modelling mode, I think they spent more time on her than they did on the model ..

Oh dosen't she just LOVE herself ? And could she stick her chesticles out any more into the camera ? I just can't warm to her anymore knowing the levels she sinks to !

I think she's preparing herself to be like Tova when she reaches that age ..............................................

CH grew on me over the years shes been at QVC.I thought she was terrible at first.....................mind you I watched the diamonique finale with Carmen and dale sun ? night and she really was terrible - and no better at the outlet jewellery on monday.........................but I thought CH settled well into her job.

I didn't mind the gushing over the products - I truly think she really does like them all - I don't even mind her gushing over the guests - thats her job isn't it?

But I do think in recent months....the last year? She has lost the plot.She just seems a completely lost soul to me.

If its not belly dancing,then it was festivals.No,nope festivals,then a nail technician.Then an actress in a small part pub/theatre.Then it was hair extensions.Moving from endless rented accommodation.I cannot understand why she cannot settle.

Don't get me wrong - you have one life....live it.But shes not some 20 something young and free is she.....To me it all went a bit downhill when she spilt the partner.I notice she blogs a lot on QVC as well now.

Latest posts

Back