Dodgy Eyebrows!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If it's the same model on the 9pm show, I agree. Very odd looking indeed. Slightly off tack, but would you pay £192 for 74ml of face cream?

If it's the same model on the 9pm show, I agree. Very odd looking indeed. Slightly off tack, but would you pay £192 for 74ml of face cream?

No! Thats daft money.

On the Perricone show earlier today, Allison said she can tell if someone has been using perricone by looking at their face (she used Jill Franks as an example). I find that very hard to believe. She really talks rubbish at times.

No! Thats daft money.

On the Perricone show earlier today, Allison said she can tell if someone has been using perricone by looking at their face (she used Jill Franks as an example). I find that very hard to believe. She really talks rubbish at times.

I think the word you are looking for is..........bollocks!

She always says that about Decleor Night Balms, and even tho I love them and use them I think that is rubbish. She says I don't even have to look in someones bathroom cabinet, I just look at their face and know they use decleor oils and balms. Wouldn't want her round my house, she's obviously one of those people that rifle through your drawers when you're not looking!

Off now to look at todays videos to see the eyebrows...back in a mins...:grin:

AY says that about other ranges too,not sure how you can tell what someone is using just by looking at their face,it shows if someone is taking care of their skin buy not what range they are using surely.Perricone is way over priced and it's full of products to use under this and over that,yes we are used to serums under creams but their stuff is ridiculous.

oh dear one is higher than the other!

On the 9pm hour the guest was demonstrating a concealer on the eye of said model. She went on to be amazed how it had made the eye appear "lifted". Nooooooooo dear, it looked that way 'cos the eyebrow was higher than the other one. Do they really think we are that stupid?

On the 9pm hour the guest was demonstrating a concealer on the eye of said model. She went on to be amazed how it had made the eye appear "lifted". Nooooooooo dear, it looked that way 'cos the eyebrow was higher than the other one. Do they really think we are that stupid?

Didn't see that hour but I just knew they were going to say that at some point! The price of the products astounds me.

It all reminds me of that sketch show with the two women chatting in the kitchen and one of them draws her eyebrows on to react to what the other one is saying!

Latest posts

Back