Wayne on again....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bennyxp

Registered Shopper
We've seen him burn things Etc. Is it him or the appliance?

This time they had a preview of the halogen oven for 8pm tonight. He put yorkshire pudding mix in it, and he went to turn it on, and the whole top swivelled round, so the halogen lamp was facing up, and the timer and handle etc. ended in the yorkshire mix. Another positive reason for having one which is attached.

Oh, I don't know, Benny. Perhaps some people want a face tanning system with their Yorkshire puds... :sun:

It was hilarious. He was saying how amazing it is, and all his usual drivel! And suddenly, it just flipped over! lol

We've seen him burn things Etc. Is it him or the appliance?

This time they had a preview of the halogen oven for 8pm tonight. He put yorkshire pudding mix in it, and he went to turn it on, and the whole top swivelled round, so the halogen lamp was facing up, and the timer and handle etc. ended in the yorkshire mix. Another positive reason for having one which is attached.

I've come to the conclusion that he likes his food done to a crisp.

He seems to cook everything in the halogen at 250 which is the highest setting.

I think he's a bit of a worry for the presenter and they always have something down the other end they can quickly take the camera away to while he sorts himself out :giggle:

He is on bid tonight from 8pm.....he had a preview, and he was showing us his spaghetti bolognese toastie! Bleugh :/

I'm becoming quite a fan of Wayne

He was microwaving crisps out of anything he could get his hands on last night, although the ommlette maker was on too but they didn't let him near that :smirk:

Latest posts

Back