Clearance

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

WildRose

Registered Shopper
I have just received a confirmation email of an order I made from the clearance section. On the bottom were some suggestions of what else I might like, and sure enough: there was a ring I have had my eye on for ages but was not going to pay £60 for, including postage. Item No:601550
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.601550

when I looked in the clearance section only yesterday it was not there, I just searched for it putting sincerely last clicks or clearance into the search bar it did not come up. How come some items can only be found with their item no, or am I being especially dense?:confused::giggle:

Needless to say at that price I bought it, luckily it was in my seize, and that after someone on here highlighted a lovely mainly mauve sincerely south western ring, which I also bought. Think I might have to curb my spending now lol

There are quite a few problems with the searches on the QVC website.

For example I bought an item (Cooks Essentials Ultra) and when I went to look for it again in QVC by entering a few keywords it would never appear but if I went to My Orders and selected the item number link there it would display the item and it was still available.

Someone suggested that if I had problems with searches to google the item and often this works and you just follow the link to QVC.

I have noticed that some items that are waitlisted are not available if you do a search for them based on keywords.

So all in all the QVC website searches are a bit random.

Thanks for that WildRose, I will check out the Clearance. I l-o-v-e my maine-ly mauve ring so much, I would love a picture of the design as a wall hanging. And would love the design on the back of a denim jacket, patchwork style. And all from a ring. Just need the Oompf to get out the camera and the sewing machine. Gosh, I do hope every likes their ring, or I'll have egg-on-my-Snarly-face.

Ah yes: now I remember: it was Snarly and icedupsnowqueen ( and I am sure someone else, but I can not even find the thread now) who got me on to the ring!!!!!!
I will wait and see and let you know lol

Latest posts

Back