Can't read thread

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

teessvee

Registered Shopper
I wonder can anyone help. I tried to read this thread
Moved: Liz Earle makeup - beware!
Started by mink‎, Today 05:11 PM
and it said I wasn't allowed. Have I done something wrong?

The thread has been moved to the drop, which only VIP members can access. For a small donation, members can be made VIPs and there are loads of sections in there. Its great fun.

The thread has been moved to the drop, which only VIP members can access. For a small donation, members can be made VIPs and there are loads of sections in there. Its great fun.

Sounds swish is there a velvet rope? So would asking what the problem was with the Liz Earle make up not be allowed here in public then?

Hey - don't shoot the messenger. I would guess that the thread was not about QVC and that was probably why it was moved as this is the QVC forum. Hopefully Sazza or Graham are reading this and can explain.

Sounds swish is there a velvet rope? So would asking what the problem was with the Liz Earle make up not be allowed here in public then?
Somebody bought some and the colour wasn't right for them (darker than expected I think) but LE wouldn't let them return it. Of course if you buy from QVC there's a 30 day no quibble money back guarantee (snigger). I guess the thread was moved as it's not a QVC issue.

Hey - don't shoot the messenger. I would guess that the thread was not about QVC and that was probably why it was moved as this is the QVC forum. Hopefully Sazza or Graham are reading this and can explain.

I wasn't shooting anyone? Sorry if I offended you but I don't see what I said that was wrong.

Somebody bought some and the colour wasn't right for them (darker than expected I think) but LE wouldn't let them return it. Of course if you buy from QVC there's a 30 day no quibble money back guarantee (snigger). I guess the thread was moved as it's not a QVC issue.

OIC thanks Boris Bear I was worried it was some horrible skin reaction to it or something.

i've just become a VIP member - I have learnt so much on this forum and enjoyed visiting that I think it is worth £6 for the sheer entertainment

I thought it was relevant to QVC as the poster was recommending buying it from QVC with MBG to avoid wasting money on a wrong colour choice as she had been disappointed. And liz Earle is always a big talking point on this general forum anyway.

The thread was moved to the Health and Beauty section in The Drop as it had nothing to do with QVC as the poster had bought direct from Liz Earle and was complaining about their refusal to accept a make up item back, not QVC.

I posted a thread that was moved and I didn't know why. So I slunk off wondering what I did wrong, I really do try to be nice'ish. That's why I thought yesterday I might get banned 'cause I had the one strike against me, already. Well, now I know, so thanks for asking Teessvee and TheMinkster for starting the original thread.

Nobody gets a strike against them for putting a thread in the wrong place.

Majority of the time if you see a thread has been moved it is because it wasn't in the relevant section, very occasionally it is because it has had to be deleted.

I thought it was relevant to QVC as the poster was recommending buying it from QVC with MBG to avoid wasting money on a wrong colour choice as she had been disappointed. And liz Earle is always a big talking point on this general forum anyway.

That's what I thought Apple. I must have been wrong too as I assumed that we can have threads about a product sold by QVC, as we compare prices with other places to buy, and perhaps it is easy to assume that we can compare customer service as well as price?I'm pretty sure its just an innocent mistake as Sazza says no black marks!

No, you are right, I was just being stupid. Sorry.

Beazot, could you tell me why you disliked the explanation I gave Teessvee?

I could well be wrong and I do hope Beazot doesn't mind me speaking for her, but it's entirely possible she clicked the dislike button instead of the like one (I've done that before!)

I posted a thread that was moved and I didn't know why. So I slunk off wondering what I did wrong, I really do try to be nice'ish. That's why I thought yesterday I might get banned 'cause I had the one strike against me, already. Well, now I know, so thanks for asking Teessvee and TheMinkster for starting the original thread.

I was just being nosey as usual and didn't want to get LE make up in case my head dropped off or something lol.

Latest posts

Back