Charlie brook on get gorgeous advert?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just in case you havent seen it, There are several women stood in a line, and there is a figure, who is Mr Smarmy, and he goes girls do you accept this mission, and they all say yes charlie, how gross

I thought the Charlie in Charlie's Angels was supposed to have some kind of sex appeal .... surely, a bit of miscasting going on here in La Q's homage. All the allure of a wet dishcloth (but with slightly less testosterone).

I thought the Charlie in Charlie's Angels was supposed to have some kind of sex appeal .... surely, a bit of miscasting going on here in La Q's homage. All the allure of a wet dishcloth (but with slightly less testosterone).

Couldn't have put it better myself.

I really like Charlie, I think he's an excellent presenter and he's really fit.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Had you going for a minute....

A wet dish cloth that has been left to fester in the washing up bowl without being wrung out and left to air (yes OH, I am referring to you!!!):doh:

Latest posts

Back