Steam Cleaner Whole hour?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Why have QVC had whole hours on a steam cleaner, ive never known this happen before, normally a steam cleaner TSV would be in a midnight hour called Household helpers, or cleaning solutions, which means they could have fitted in other products.

I can understand a whole hour maybe with a Laptop, because theres techinical stuff to chat about, but with a steam cleaner, all you need to no is, what u can use it on, be shown a bit a laminate maybe being steamed, carpet etc, can be done in 10 minuets.

Oreck Challenge, is the same, why talk about a poxy vacumn for a hour, yes, it sucks up rubbish, Woo?

Maybe they are trying to mold into another certain channel

I have to agree with you - I saw it listed and switched off! I guess the bigger question is: Who would sit and watch this for a whole hour?!

I never normally watch anything to do with cleaning,however while waiting for Bare Minerals to start I`m sure I heard Julian refer to stains on the carpet after a romantic weekend,whatever can he mean !!!!!!
Lynn

Eurgh - too much information for sure. I am however considering it, I've been after a steam mop for a while. Muddy garden, lots of beach walks, two cats and a puppy and carpet everywhere and the price seems good compared to what's charged elsewhere.

Reviews don't seem too bad, does anyone here have one?

I never normally watch anything to do with cleaning,however while waiting for Bare Minerals to start I`m sure I heard Julian refer to stains on the carpet after a romantic weekend,whatever can he mean !!!!!!
Lynn

Sometimes I think Julian does not engage his brain before he opens his mouth! He says daft things.

Hi guys cleaning is most important part of our life without cleaning we are not secure from diseases if our home and office are clean then we are secure from many dangerous diseases.

Latest posts

Back