Dale Franklin look alike police E-fit

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

OMG it really does look like him, how many calls do you think people will make saying they have seen him (on TV a couple of days ago..lol)

"We're offering a reward to catch the villain, £50 of QVCredit - all you have to do is rearrange these letters into a well known QVC Face

"F A D E R I N L A N K"

Just call or text the word "enter" to be in with a chance of shopping your favourite silver fox in to the police fo a crime he possibly didn't commit. Phone lines close at 10.00am and an armed raid will take place at the perpetrator's house as soon as PC Wilkes has finished his bacon butty and milky coffee..." :blush:

Have you heard - Dales next QVC presentations will be broadcast from Wormwood Scrubs! He'll be selling rolls of tobacco and files that are small enough to be hidden in a cake!

I thought exactly the same when I saw the article! I'm glad it's not just me ~ I wouldn't like to think I have Dale on the brain coz I really don't!

He tried to swap the QVC eeek crown replica with the real one worn by the queen last week when she opened parliament.

You probably saw Dale on TV dressed up in his flunky finery when he arrived in the coach which carried the State Crown.

His official job was to get out, remove the crown, put it onto a red cushion, then hand it to another flunkie (dressed in a morning suit, I think he was called the Queen's Jeweller).

It was so easy for him to switch the crown while he was riding in the coach.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back