caroline or Guy??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

eviesmummi

Registered Shopper
Who do you find the most annoying? If I'm being honest I find both are equally abrupt, slightly cold and just boring! Even their dress sence is ****** awful....

Another vote for Caroline, imo she could bore for England....

Caroline. She is ridiculously happy and bouncy everyday about every item she sells.

Guy is almost the opposite. He looks bored half the time and is abrupt. But who can blame him with the crap he has to sell?!

I don't find them boring but i am getting bored of seeing the same two presenters alternate every morning.

Give us someone different in the mornings. Maybe Bennyxp?

I don't find them boring but i am getting bored of seeing the same two presenters alternate every morning.

Give us someone different in the mornings. Maybe Bennyxp?

If I was to go the early shift, I think it would just be the item, as I'd still be asleep! lol Now that's a plan! No presenter! :D lol

Another vote for Caroline....one of the worst presenters on that channel. She takes bullsh*ttin' to new dimension!

Without doubt, Caroline and Guy (along with Chris Birkett) are the most boring presenters on the channels. I find Caroline is the worse of the two, as she combines lying and bullsh*tting along with being a complete bore.

As others have said, Guy appears to have an almost complete disdain for the job that he does, the tat that he sells and the viewers, to the point it's almost amusing.

Latest posts

Back