ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

143ct Gemstone Satin & Hammered Oval Link 60cm Necklace Sterling Silver
Item Number: 689429
QVC Price £41.00
Today's Special Value Price £33.96
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Dress up your look with the fab combination of sterling silver links and tumble-cut faceted gemstones. The necklace, available in a choice of Black Agate, Smoky Quartz or Red Agate, is a strong statement piece, great for spicing up casual looks and eveningwear. It alternates in design between chunky gemstones (17mm x 10mm), open satin-finished links (15mm x 12mm) and open hammered-finish silver links (20mm x 14mm). The necklace measures about 60cm (23.6"). Total gem weight: black agate: 130 carats; red agate: 136.5 carats; smoky quartz: 136.5 carats.

I like the red one. I would like that as a set with big earrings to match.

Yes, I am trying to get them online but they dont take orders after midnight.
I would like all 3 for that price. I really must stop watching qvc but have been ill :31:

Hope you are feeling better, Pink :1:
I don't think the TSV is bad, just too expensive. Maybe I've been watching Rocks.TV too long, but I wouldn't pay more than a tenner for the necklace. :54:

Compared to what you can pay on the high street for similar, they are overpriced. I went into town today and saw lots of this style in BHS, Evans, even M&S, all around £12

They need to get real there are so many other places now a days where we can buy our jewlery rather than the high street and not just QVC, they need to adjust their prices accordingly.

I thought it looked rather cheap. There were a pair of chunky liquidy earrings I liked, wish they'd do them in vermeil.

clemenzina

Latest posts

Back