Mark Ryes and the body of Robson Green

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Paul_s

tea and cake
Talking about Robson Green's body whilst selling 'Charlie' on Price-drop.

Please, just stop it :dull: Why not go the whole hog and present the show not wearing anything on top whilst rubbing your body with oil to fulfill your fantasies!

Talking about Robson Green's body whilst selling 'Charlie' on Price-drop.

Please, just stop it :dull: Why not go the whole hog and present the show not wearing anything on top whilst rubbing your body with oil to fulfill your fantasies!

I think most people would pay to see that suddenly it's got hot in here. Phew!

I know Charlie is leaving but to pimp him out???....

...wouldn't get more than a fiver for him. :thinking:

I actually saw some of this and if I wasn't mistaken it was the assistant who went out of her way to mention Robson Green's body and Mark seemed to insist that he couldn't see the appeal of him, "especially if you know the sort of person I am" (or words to that effect). Which kind of puts a different spin on things!
wink.gif

(Didn't spot any connection with what they were selling.)

I actually saw some of this and if I wasn't mistaken it was the assistant who went out of her way to mention Robson Green's body and Mark seemed to insist that he couldn't see the appeal of him, "especially if you know the sort of person I am" (or words to that effect). Which kind of puts a different spin on things!
wink.gif

(Didn't spot any connection with what they were selling.)

lol, I'd literally turned over when he was parping on about it, so didn't see the bit with Rihanna! Ooops. Still, rather disturbing. :giggle:

Latest posts

Back