Advice please

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

petpixie

Registered Shopper
I completed a purchase on Friday and paid through paypal as soon as I'd won the bid. Since then I've not heard anything from the seller. I'm not a frequent ebayer, but I have made a few purchases and I've always had an acknowledgement email almost straight away. How long is it reasonable to wait before contacting them and what if they don't get back to me?

I only use the 'Buy it now' option on eBay, so have never been involved in an actual auction. However, I always pay by PayPal and get an email from them to acknowledge payment within a few minutes. The email from the seller usually follows a short time later.

It might be worth checking your PayPal account, if you've not already done so, to make sure the payment went through ok. If it has, then I would contact the seller today.

I'm sorry I can't be of more help but hope you get it sorted quickly.

Thanks Toril ~ I got the email from from paypal, but usually the seller then emails in acknowledgement which hasn't happened. I guess I'll have to wait it out for a bit and hope I hear something soon.

Thanks Toril ~ I got the email from from paypal, but usually the seller then emails in acknowledgement which hasn't happened. I guess I'll have to wait it out for a bit and hope I hear something soon.

If it was me, I'd have emailed the seller by now, as most do send an email out. (Mind you, I'm a devil at wanting to dot my is and cross my ts. :wink:) It might also jog their memory that you're waiting for your purchase and as you've paid them the money I'm sure they won't mind. I know I wouldn't if I was the eBayer.

Not all ebayers email promptly, if at all, and whilst I am sure you are anxious I would wait a day or two. And when you fill in the star rating remember the poor communications. Good luck.

Latest posts

Back