Jenny Topp leaving

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bid tv not good enough for Ms Upherass surprised it has taken this long suspect Tori will be next as I doubt Bid is good enough for her either.

She is moving away with her hubby. - I would have thought Kiri would have went years ago, as she thinks she is too good for the channel. lol

She is moving away with her hubby. - I would have thought Kiri would have went years ago, as she thinks she is too good for the channel. lol
The fact that some of these assistants are still assisting numerous years later (and Kiri has been on these channels for as long as I can remember) should be an indicator that they are at the right level (and I have never seen Kiri pop up anywhere else, unlike some of the others who sing, dance, act, present elsewhere etc).

I was never a big Marina fan (although have started to appreciate her far more since the arrival of Helen Bates), but I always feel that she never looks down at the job she has with Sit Up and does appear to enjoy it.

I saw a new assistant on the other day who seemed nice and a good addition to the channels (I think she was called Rezi and was on with Adam), although I wont be sorry to see the back of the dreadful, stuck up, Jenny.

I am ashamed to admit that I had to 'google' her to find out who she is :blush:...... and I do watch the channel (although I'm not glued to it.)

So she obviously hasn't made an impression on me .......... so I obviously won't miss her. :wink:

She's not a presenter though :thinking:
Is she not? The amount of talking she does, interjecting her opinion, telling us how much she loves the clothes, how she wants to buy them, what a great price they are, what are bargain they are, what to wear them with etc. Surely she must be a presenter and not just a model?

i hope you all realise that jenny top according to St. Peter Simon is a famous world renound catwalk model :tongue:

Latest posts

Back