James Russell's BS

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
Usual BS of we can't afford to sell it at this price ... This does not bode well for the rest of the avalanche .. New one on me tonight .. Sometimes one of our satellites don't broadcast to some of the country and tonight could be one of those nights.

Really? REALLY?

PJ

bullshit.jpg

Sometimes one of our satellites don't broadcast to some of the country and tonight could be one of those nights.
mysmilie_483.gif

Yes, just like their "unscheduled flash clearance sale that will never, ever be repeated". For the second weekend in a row. At least.

Is there a more unlikeable presenter than this guy on the channel?

I don't like 'Wideboy' Mike Mason and Steve the Spiv myself, but I can see why people would. Russell has no redeeming features at all, just comes across as a smarmy, bullsh*tting salesman, who'll say anything to make a sale and wouldn't know the truth if it came up and hit him across the head. No personality, no charisma, not entertaining, brings nothing to the table bar a complete lack of morals and willingness to lie to make money.

I like the bullshit line when they sell Tanzanite and James is saying that people in the 'trade' will be buying these.

Yeah, rightio!!!....and a pig just flew past my window. :grin:

Latest posts

Back