Charlie McArdle's last night on Bid TV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Peter Simon was going as if Charlie had died! :cheeky:

"Tonight we morn the sad departure of the legend that is Charlie McArdle. Not only was he one of the finest TV presenters ever to grace our screens. Not only was he an amazing talent. Not only was he a beloved friend. Not only was he a gifted salesman. Not only ..."

Next week...

"Tonight we present you with a magnificent opportunity to own a signed painting of the legendary, and sadly now departed from Bid, Charlie McArdle. Not only was he one of the finest TV presenters ever to grace our screens. Not only was he an amazing talent. Not only was he a beloved friend. Not only was he a gifted salesman. Not only...

Painted by the legendary Stephen Gayford and reproduced on the finest quality canvas, complete with a magnificent sterling silver tanzanite encrusted frame. It's a better buy to you than it was to us.

Just buy!"

I was going to watch a bit of Charlie's last stint, but switched over only to see Helen Bates constantly giggling and acting like a brainless idiot. No thanks! Can't be doing with 3 minutes of thickie, let alone three and a half hours, so watched Man on Wire instead.

mr_rossi, wouldn't put it pass Sit-up to something as tacky as that!

I wish Peter Simon would 'not only' pack it in

I enjoyed watching bits of the Last Tango on Bid and I think Helen is sweet

Charlie was showing some pics of his house he sold.........very, very nice indeed

I wish Peter Simon would 'not only' pack it in

I enjoyed watching bits of the Last Tango on Bid and I think Helen is sweet

Charlie was showing some pics of his house he sold.........very, very nice indeed
I get the impression that we are supposed to find Helen's ditziness, lack of intelligence, common sense as endearing and sweet. I just find her unwatchable, irritating and annoying. Plus, I wish she would wear longer dresses or at least some tights with them.

Charlie has emailed me a message:

Steven,

Wow thank you so much for putting this together it's really appreciated especially when your in it you never quite take it all in. Must admit felt emotional watching.

Thank you
Charlie

Bid is definetly a much quieter duller place without him.

Latest posts

Back