I'm about to explode!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

petpixie

Registered Shopper
I've just got to get this off my chest or I will actually combust!!! I bought a lawnmower from tesco **spit** last september. It's been used approx 6 times and I went to use it 3 weeks ago and nothing. Dead as the proverbial. I've been in contact with tesco cs just about everyday since with the assurances someone would be out to fix it and nothing. Today when I phoned them they put me straight through to their 'importers' who once again assured me someone would contact me re getting it fixed. (She also said she had spoken to me earlier on and I'd told her I was too busy to talk to her and to phone back!!! WTF!!! LIES!! If that happened I'm really losing it because I have no memory of that at all!) So here I am with grass up to my armpits, no lawnmower and I'm doubting I'll ever have one!

Meanwhile in the garden the council and the company who built my conservatory four years ago are digging up my garden inspecting the drainage (which they finally got round to installing three years after the conservatory was built) in order for me to be able to get my completion certificate! Why didn't the council inspect it at the point of installation? I've been trying to get the completion certificate for so long now I've almost given up. Maybe I should ask them to mow the lawn while they're at it!

I could scream!!!!

[email protected]

well there's the email for Tesco's CEO Jacqueline, get on it! It's absolutely disgusting the way these companies carry on isn't it, as if the customer isn't important at all, and can well understand you're at screaming pitch - so, go to the top! I mailed the CEO at Hotpoint when my new cooker arrived damaged and Curry's were going to make me wait a week for someone to come out to me - my lovely CEO's PA was on the phone to me about half an hour after I'd mailed, and there was someone there the following day to sort it out for me. As for your Council, well, words just fail me! Make sure they leave it as they found it!!!

Good luck!!

Thanks Carol! Just after I wrote that someone phoned to say they would be out at the end of this week or the beginning of next to fix the mower. I'm still not happy but I'll wait till the beginning of next week and if the engineer doesn't come I'll phone the number you kindly gave me. As for the the other lot, they dug up the garden and showed the drainage to the council man and then put it all back. Hopefully that's the end of the 4 year long wait! I'm the sort of person that likes to do what's right as quickly as possible ~ I can't get my head around tardiness and bad behaviour so when I come across it, it pushes all my buttons!!! What a day! xx

Latest posts

Back