Andy Oliver..another one bites the dust !!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

earwig

Registered Shopper
Just heard via a message that Andy Oliver is also quitting though he will be back doing a bit of freelance...so what is happening to make all these presenters jump ship... I like Andy.. he seems like a nice genuine guy.wish him lots of luck with his personal trainer venture :mysmilie_378:

I haven't seen him on the channels for months so thought he had already left. Has he been stuck away on SpeedAuction then?

To be fair, the recent leavers that have been reported (Charlie and Mrs Upherself) have left for reasons that appear to have nothing to do with Sit Up.

Sad that Andy will no longer be able to keep us informed of his 'lads holidays' with Far Mani!

I thought Andy Oliver had left ages ago as well, but I don't watch these channels as religiously as some people do so he could have been doing the early morning shift and I would have been none the wiser.

Maybe sharing the megabus with Brash has taken it's toll? The only thing Andy ever did every shift was tell us he wanted a girlfriend and it's all he has done on the channel since he started so won't be a loss really not really someone I could watch for very long he doesn't come across very interesting.

Andy has been very poorly since Christmas, and has hardly been on. He did come back last week though :)

Aww sorry to hear he's leaving. He always seemed like a sweet guy although perhaps a little desperate for a girlfriend!

I think Andy was probably the only presenter who had any integrity out of the whole bunch of them. I believe if he said anything incorrect about a product he was selling, then it was an honest mistake. I think the rest will say what ever it takes to sell any garbage.

Latest posts

Back