Flattened Package Received

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sara

Registered Shopper
Aaaargghhhh! Just received my package from Rocks and it is completely flattened - (will take a pic of the marcasite ring in a minute to show you :lol - I thought they had sent the wrong item).

Obviously somewhere in transit the package has had a steamroller go over it .......

does anyone know who is on Customer Services today (prefer to write to a name rather than help, as it's quicker) ? :smile

Hi, I have contacted Katherine today, so she is about and really helpful

Its such a shame its happened, but I am sure Katherine will help you out

That's a bummer, Sara!

Maybe email John and he'll pass it onto Tony or Katherine.

Sorry VG must've been typing as you posted.

The ring (awful pic but as it's def not a keeper - I didn't try and make it look good! :lol) - you can see it has lost half the marcasite - there is a pendant as well - you've got to laugh, haven't you ...

damagedring.jpg

Oh poo Sara, I wondered if your ring had arrived, don't worry, Rocks will sort it.

:doggie:

The ring (awful pic but as it's def not a keeper - I didn't try and make it look good! :lol) - you can see it has lost half the marcasite - there is a pendant as well - you've got to laugh, haven't you ...

damagedring.jpg

Oh Sara, how awful.....the ring is really squished isn't it :11: Thats such a shame, but as most have said, just contact Rocks and it will be sorted hun. xx

Thats a real shame Sara, someone obviously didnt play nicely with your package. I'm sure Rocks will sort something out for you tho.

Just wanted to say that Katherine has replied already ...... :biggrin

Hmmmm, perhaps we should guess what actually happened to the package on it's way to me ...... :lol

I know I shouldn't,Sara but your pic......:18:

However,as Rocks has the best customer sevice I am confident it will be sorted soon as and a non squished ring will be winging it's way to you soon.:1

Been thinking of getting that design myself so it will ne interesting to see what a non squished one looks like.

blimey thats squshed lol ,think that needs to go on display in the 'how not to deliver a package ' and 'how not too pass quality control' lol im sure CS will sort it for you...

Oh Sara, when I saw the thread title I thought you meant OH had spent too long sat on the train last night.
flat.gif

I have to say they do look different, are you not enchanted with the idea of a one of a kind?
huhlaugh.gif

I actually have a 'normal' one of the ring and they're quite big pieces of marcasite so worth another look IMO. Glad it's all in hand for you.
hapydancsmil.gif

Oh Sara, when I saw the thread title I thought you meant OH had spent too long sat on the train last night.
flat.gif

I have to say they do look different, are you not enchanted with the idea of a one of a kind?
huhlaugh.gif

I actually have a 'normal' one of the ring and they're quite big pieces of marcasite so worth another look IMO. Glad it's all in hand for you.
hapydancsmil.gif

:lol Pleased to say OH was in no way flattened on his return home last night ....

not quite the one of a kind piece I was looking for BC but have asked Katherine for a replacement to be sent - from what I can tell it looks like a very pretty ring.

That's the best picture of jewellery I've seen in a long time! Sorry it's caused you stress, but you do have to laugh don't you?!

At least you got a delivery - I'm still waiting for mine which should have arrived on Tues. :33:

Latest posts

Back