Peter Simon sells Diamond Jubilee items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Price Plunge

Registered Shopper
If you want to see Peter Simon getting all patriotic in the name of selling Diamond Jubilee items then watch Bid TV right now :smile:

"Not only from Radio 2, not only from the BBC, not only from the television screens..."

Ahhh...bless him
giggle.gif

Gordon Bennett. I couldn't stand more than 5 minutes of it, Price Plunge. The delivery was nauseating and the wares they are selling just cheap tat.

The intro I saw was just so laughable, complete with fluttering flag in the background and Simon Peter getting all patriotic in the name of selling tat. Didn't stick with it for that long though :wink:

So if they're doing the Jubilee now, how long before they start selling the memorabilia tat for the London Olympics?

So if they're doing the Jubilee now, how long before they start selling the memorabilia tat for the London Olympics?
The regulations controlling the Olympics are so tight to the extent that one programme had to hide the Olympic logo because they didn't have permission to show it, therefore the odds of a cheap TV shopping channel having a licence to sell any Games-related merchandise must be a big fat zero. (Only places where I've seen Olympics merchandise so far are Amazon and John Lewis.)

This is also why we're seeing obscure references to things like "summer of fun", "summer to remember", etc., in shops, so I'd expect the Bid channels to be using a similar-sounding slogan pretty soon.

Still it's a real shame that we can't see Peter Simon sell something like this (especially read the reviews):

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B005HP1UHK/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

I used ti like him, but he has got so bad lately. He doesn't look at all well does he?

He was saying last night that he's taking medication for a condition he has and it's made him lose all his fat. He said he had a couple more weeks of medication and that's it, so hopefully he can build himself up again.

Latest posts

Back