Caroline Lindsey again

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

steveh31

Registered Shopper
This afternoon they did one of the gardening pre-records between 2 and 3 i think it was and I saw a few minutes and Caroline Lindsay said "That's half the stock gone". Now if this was a pre-record they should have edited that out because she doesn't know that and also in the pre-records there are no quantities and as it is a pre-record they will have hundreds maybe thousands of the stuff to be able to repeat the show over and over again.

I doubt they really care, steve31, as long as they are raking the cash in. Honesty? Integrity? Not in the vocabulary of the Sit-up Network.

IMO, regardless of the station for which she currently works, I don't believe I've ever seen Carolines mouth open without her stretching the truth beyond all recognition. I find her very irritating.

I had to laugh the other day, she said (straight faced) that she had paid £20 for one of those glass thingies you put on your surface in the kitchen and you can, if you are careful, chop veggies on them. I have several. all with designs and they cost me a couple of quid each. The ones she was knocking out were those cheap looking ones, the picture is on a bit of plastic stuck on the back and comes off as soon as you put it in water.

Then she said that she carved her chicken on one... I doubt that very much! Putting aside the fact that it would slip slide all over the the glass, what did she use to catch the juices? There was no rim on it and they would be all over the work surface, all over her and all over the floor.

Ha... I know what you mean!! Lol! She's very good with jewellery though. I've purchased some nice items from Caroline in the past.

Latest posts

Back