Grundig Food Mixer Reviews

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cazzie

Registered Shopper
Does anyone who purchased the Grundig food mixer have any opinions on it, I am considering buying it but can't make up my mind whether to go for a kenwood.

If they sell it on Amazon, there's usually some great reviews there, and unlike some places I ould mention, they allow god, bad and indifferent reviews :) I find Amazon very reliable with their reviews.

Hi, I ordered a Grundig mixer from ebuyer following seeing it on ideal world, I have used it to make cakes meringue etc it is a heavy machine that doesn't jump about too much , it is noisy but most mixers are, I paid £129 for mine and what swung it for me is that you get 2 bowls included and if you want to add attachments you can use the kitchen aid ones as they are made in the same factory.
I'm very pleased with mine for the price I would recommend it and it looks really stylish I would have
Loved a red one but the black it really nice looking ( not so much after an 11 year old has gone mad with a bag of icing sugar tho! )
Shop around as lots of sellers had no stock a few weeks ago
HTH!

There is a recent thread on here about an issue someone had when buying a Grundig mixer from IW in that it was supplied with a 2 pin plug that needed an adaptor, rather than a traditional 3 pin plug. I don't know if that is the norm with the Grundig mixers.

Thanks, I have had a look at the reviews on Amazon and it seems to be okay so I have ordered one. The Grundig on IW was £299.99 when I looked last night

Received TheOriginalFactoryShop flyer today. "Grundig professional die cast stand mixer -full metal construction -450w motor -10 variable speeds -metal gears for direct transmission -high performance planetary action -two stainless steel mixing bowls, 4.8L, 2.8L ... £149." Photo shows black unit. HTH

Mine came from ebuyer and had a uk plug on it, mine was£129 with free delivery used it again today -love it now!

Latest posts

Back