Justin: don't forget the ladies

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Adam82

Registered Shopper
My god very boring ladies this ladies that, shut up justin little bum kisser,ladies on shopping channels are very spoilt.About time the presenters shutted up and stop being sexist pigs on sit up channels. Its fathers day not mothers day they have had theirs, justin seems like one of those feminst men.Get him off and bring back james whale.

Justin is ok in my opinion he does irritate the hell out of me when he mentions his girlfriend every product... he brings her into it whatever he is selling.

Justin is ok in my opinion he does irritate the hell out of me when he mentions his girlfriend every product... he brings her into it whatever he is selling.
To be fair it's no different to someone like Nicola George, who whenever I have the misfortune of watching her, always feels the need to mention her boyfriend and the fact that she is in a relationship.

I know this sounds awful and maybe I shouldn't say it. But I really hope Nicola George's boyfriend tells her he's leaving her when they are 'making out' :giggle:

I know this sounds awful and maybe I shouldn't say it. But I really hope Nicola George's boyfriend tells her he's leaving her when they are 'making out' :giggle:

:mysmilie_854: ermm ok Paul if you have fantasies you need to talk to us about we are all here to help you :wonder:

Latest posts

Back