Yellow Beryl Ring

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sev's Mum

Registered Shopper
I'm just watching the Beryl Gems show on QVC and Claudia has just shown a Yellow Beryl Ring in Silver - item no 685515 which she is saying is "NEW TODAY ON QVC" - yet I received it a couple of weeks ago. I sent it back as it was too chunky for me, but what I would like to know is ...... are they telling porkies?:confused:

Sev's mum....I bought this ring too, off the TV....Craig was presenting I remember....I sent it back too because the setting looked very shoddy.

I'm just watching the Beryl Gems show on QVC and Claudia has just shown a Yellow Beryl Ring in Silver - item no 685515 which she is saying is "NEW TODAY ON QVC" - yet I received it a couple of weeks ago. I sent it back as it was too chunky for me, but what I would like to know is ...... are they telling porkies?:confused:

Was it actually on air? Sometimes I have bought stuff on the website which has yet to go to air. Then it appears in a show and that is when they regard it as "new".

Was it actually on air? Sometimes I have bought stuff on the website which has yet to go to air. Then it appears in a show and that is when they regard it as "new".

I think all of us avid internet users forget some people still don't shop on line. I used to look items up for a former workmate and then bring in the numbers so she could phone-in her orders!

Prehistoric or what?? :eek:

Thanks Claudia, (I'm not going mad!) yes it was actually on air, that's why I was surprised when Claudia said "this is new today, we have just received the stock in." I was disappointed with the ring, it looked better on the tv than it did in realy life, so I sent it back. I do shop on-line @ QVC, but I do remember this being on the TV.

Thanks Claudia, (I'm not going mad!) yes it was actually on air, that's why I was surprised when Claudia said "this is new today, we have just received the stock in." I was disappointed with the ring, it looked better on the tv than it did in realy life, so I sent it back. I do shop on-line @ QVC, but I do remember this being on the TV.

So actually it's been on air at least twice, once with Claudia and once with Craig....Craig's show was a yellow gems show, I remember very clearly....naughty QVC:rolleyes

Just edited, I realised you watched Claudia recently...duh

Last edited:
It aired with Craig on the yellow gems show on the 26th May.....he was wearing a yellow shirt.........how come I remember all this useless stuff when I can't remember what I did ten mins ago, huh? :D

I remember now, it was that day they did the special hours of pink, yellow, blue, green, purple gems. I wonder why they say it is new then?

.....maybe "new" has no legal meaning, maybe in QVC world "new" is a month or two.

Latest posts

Back