E-Z Roller DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

steveh31

Registered Shopper
I didn't get this from Bid TV as they sell the Cougar version but got E-Z roller from Amazon (very similar) arrived 9am this morning filled it half up with paint held the pole to the ceiling and SNAP it fell to pieces completely unusable did not even get any paint out of it.

If you hear anyone thinking of buying these items tell them NO!!!!

Disgusted and angry with this.

I bought one quite a while ago (not from a shopping channel) but eventually binned it as I found it too heavy and cumbersome. I've also never managed to get on with the paint pads they sell too (although I got those from a DIY store.) Having re-decorated the whole house, since moving in, I can safely say that, for me, it's a small roller for the walls (the sleeve of which I bin when I've finished) and a brush for the ceilings.

Hope you're going to return it to the seller at Amazon - unwashed, of course. :wink:

At least you bought it from Amazon - easy to return and they are very good at that.

I always thought they were a bad idea!

Been offered a refund without asking from seller on Amazon hope they don't expect it back it's in quite a few pieces and covered in paint.

Latest posts

Back