Grundig Mixer pacjkage, POTD 3rd June

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

dollydimple

Registered Shopper
Hmm, I am very tempted with this mixer. Good price at £139.99 and on 4 flexi pays and 0.60p P&P.

Decisions, decisions. Bit worried though that I might end up with one that has the continental plug instead of a UK 3 pin. I don't fancy using an adaptor plug and I would think changing the plug would invalidate the warranty somehow. Then again, I may get the UK plug fitted.

I love the black colour and it has 2 mixing bowls and it seems to perform well on the presentations.

Oh.....what should I do, hmm.

Is anyone else tempted to buy?

Why not order it and see what its like if you dont like it or the plug is wrong you can always send it back and with the easy pays your not parting with all your cash in one go and the price seems good for what your getting

I've only gone and done it, I bought one! Had a quick look on Amazon and the reviews were good, it was more expensive on there but still no where near the £299 they are saying is the rrp.

With 60p p&p this weekend I don't think you can go wrong if you are looking for a food mixer.

Of course, if money was no object, I would have gone for a KitchenAid just to be flashly but as this is manufactured in the same factory and 'apparently' the bowls are the same, I think it is a good option to go for.

I've only gone and done it, I bought one! Had a quick look on Amazon and the reviews were good, it was more expensive on there but still no where near the £299 they are saying is the rrp.

With 60p p&p this weekend I don't think you can go wrong if you are looking for a food mixer.

Of course, if money was no object, I would have gone for a KitchenAid just to be flashly but as this is manufactured in the same factory and 'apparently' the bowls are the same, I think it is a good option to go for.

I bought it too. After much deliberation, I thought it was a good buy, had good reviews and as Milly said, I can always return it and it would only be the initial outlay of one easy pay.

Something else I noticed its got a 3 year guarantee now thats pretty good ,
let us know when it arrives what you think of it please

Mine's showing dispatched too, lets see how long they take to arrive, now... what to make first?????

Delivery today 5th June WRONG PLUG!!!!

Got our mixer delivered today pulled it out of the box and it has a foreign plug. What good is that!!!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Got our mixer delivered today pulled it out of the box and it has a foreign plug. What good is that!!!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

WHAT! HELP! Did I miss something, never heard anyone say anything about the plug, isn't it the standard UK 3 pin one??????? Starting to feel concerned :( .....

Was this from the POTD last weekend? I can't for the life of me understand why they are selling them without a UK plug and if they are then they should tell you before you purchase that you will need to buy an adaptor to be able to use it.

I bought one from Ebay for £128.99 plus free postage and I am very pleased with it so far.

WHAT! HELP! Did I miss something, never heard anyone say anything about the plug, isn't it the standard UK 3 pin one??????? Starting to feel concerned :( .....

Hmm, I am very tempted with this mixer. Good price at £139.99 and on 4 flexi pays and 0.60p P&P.

Decisions, decisions. Bit worried though that I might end up with one that has the continental plug instead of a UK 3 pin. I don't fancy using an adaptor plug and I would think changing the plug would invalidate the warranty somehow. Then again, I may get the UK plug fitted.

I love the black colour and it has 2 mixing bowls and it seems to perform well on the presentations.

Oh.....what should I do, hmm.

Is anyone else tempted to buy?

Hi London, that is what I was referring to in my first post in the thread, about the 2 pin plug.

We may be lucky and get a 'proper' plug but if not, we can return it, very annoying if that happens. I won't use it without a 3 pin plug and I'm not changing the plug either, so back it will go.

I shall return mine too. I really don't want to faf about with a non standard plug, not very practical. Have to wait and see what turns up but not looking too good...

Hi All :)

Received my Grundig mixer Today, allso with a non standard UK plug. I fired off an Email to Gareth Parker, but it seems he's only leave until 18th of June.

I had a frustrating attempt at getting sense from CS and got nowhere. I've called the Grundig technical helpline who have arranged to collect this machine by courier and exchange for a UK version in its place. Hope this may be helpfull to some of you.

I was not tempted at all. You should always look at the motor wattage when buying a mixer. This one is only 450w.

The best economy mixer is the Andrew James one with a 1000w motor.