Lusardi cream

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Has anyone actually forked out for this ? Only I remember about 8 years ago she was flogging the eidelweiss cream in a cream and gold packaging, then it disappeared.

Have just seen the promo where its made in the same lab as La Prairie and Creme La Mer (?). Well, having seen where La Prairie is made just outside Zurich, its a bit of an industrial area, so this could be made in one of any number of the sheds - bit of an over elaborate marketing methinks !!!!!!! OR you could spend £2,500 to be made up by Linda herself and have her take photos of you - well according to her website anyway !

Don't forget bulgari :)

I do feel the constant reference to it being made in the same place as, bulgari, la prarie and crem de la mer is to give Ms Lusardi's range some credibility. She talks about the hot cloth cleansing and that's got to be a nod to cleanse and polish or eve lom.

I haven't tried the range as I think its fragranced so a no no for me but if Ms L hasn't had anything done she does look pretty good.

It seems to get good reviews online but I don't like shopping at IW either really as things take an age to be delivered.

She looks pretty good but then she is a former model and has good bone structure and is only early 50's

If she looks as good when she's 70, without surgery, then I'll buy some :sun:

Yes, it could be made wherever. Laura Geller is a US brand made in Italy. Maybe being manufactured in Europe boosts sales in the US???

Gawd, are there any brands NOT owned by Lauder? I am miffed about Smashbox, and stopped using Bobbi Brown because of it. Nothing against Lauder per se, just don't like giant conglomerates (sp) gobbling up little fishes.

D'oh, yes I never thought of that :)

I agree Estee Lauder seen to own everything beauty related, think they own aveda too and Stila? They also seen to ruin brands when they buy them, I'm pretty sure they own Jo Malone as well.

Latest posts

Back