Newbie question

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

teessvee

Registered Shopper
I recently got my Craft professional disc and the butterfly POTD along with a few other digikits so am brand new to all of this. Have just seen the 4 day deal Mabel Lucie Attwell CD ROM Volume 2 with Garden Accessories Stamp Set, can this be used on the craft professional thing? Thanks in advance for any help. :doh:

the butterflies are by Serif, the Lucy Atwell is from Katy Sue; so not at all likely

the butterflies are by Serif, the Lucy Atwell is from Katy Sue; so not at all likely

Thank you Millburn. I did think I heard them say you could import other things into projects on the Serif Craft Professional but wanted to double check thanks.

If the images are a normal image file, i.e. jpg bmp png I'm pretty sure you can pull them into Craft Artist, just need to click on the Add button in the photos tab, then when you've pulled them onto the work area you can open another tab to create an embellishment, I've never got into making my own kits though but that's a starting place.

If the images are a normal image file, i.e. jpg bmp png I'm pretty sure you can pull them into Craft Artist, just need to click on the Add button in the photos tab, then when you've pulled them onto the work area you can open another tab to create an embellishment, I've never got into making my own kits though but that's a starting place.

Thank you Jan I wonder if it is worth the risk of getting it.

Just had a look on C & C at the item details TSV and this is copied and pasted from there:

So easy to use, this CD ROM also includes J peg images, so those with graphic software can import into those programs.

Just had a look on C & C at the item details TSV and this is copied and pasted from there:

So easy to use, this CD ROM also includes J peg images, so those with graphic software can import into those programs.

You Diamond thanks Jan :clapping:

teessvee you should the sister site of this one craftelly.com - it's down at the moment but I think you will like it!

Thank you Rentochops I bought it mainly as I don't have the room or eyesight for card making and scrapbooking, This way I can make cards for people without all the faff.

Latest posts

Back