Mark Ryes can't spell

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bennyxp

Registered Shopper
He was selling a "Head 3in1 Breathable Jacket".

He said "Hang on, I think you'll find it is spelt without the a [Brethable]" He kept saying "It's breathable not Brethable" But saying it the wrong way round, adamant it was spelt without the a!

He kept mentioning it, making a pillock of himself!

Perhaps Mark is dyslexic, Benny.

That isn't the point though. I'm not dyslexic, and I wouldn't try point out any faults with things unless I was 100% certain I was right, and especially not on live tv. I certainly wouldn't brag that I found a mistake in the description, and mention it a dozen times in the space of a couple of minutes.

If you were a presenter and dyslexic, you would surely mention a potential spelling mistake once, hoping that the producer would either confirm (and correct) or deny the mistake via your earpiece?

Of course there have been other on-screen howlers in the caption department that were never corrected for the duration of the sale...

If he just said "Hang on, I think you'll find it is spelt without the a [Brethable]" there would be nothing wrong, as it would be a mistake, but the way he said it, he was taking the mic out of the producer for putting it up wrong, thinking the joke was on them, eventhough it was on him!

I don't think you would understand when I mean unless you saw it. Once he saw the mistake, that's all he talked about for the whole sell! lol

we all make mistakes, Benny :tongue:

I like Mark's presenting. He's chirpy and likeable and he reminds me of one of the cats in Top Cat. :up:

LOL!

In no way was I taking the mic that he couldn't spell, it was more the fact that he was laughing at the producer for spelling it wrong (even though he/ she didn't) and every time he mentioned it, it was infact making it worse for him! lol

I won't give my opinion on the 2 faced tw.. erm man, who we call King Ryes :L

Mr Ryes is persuing an 18 year Polish lad on twitter :giggle: He has called him Hun numerous times and a twink (the lad didn't think he was so Mark said) "Considering twink just means young gay guy, and you're only 18 hun, you really are" :confused: Then he calls him "cub honey" plus to really get into his psychy he says "lol you're toooo funny".

Plus Mr Ryes is on holiday in South France at the moment and has sat twittering every hour since he go there bless I know most of you like him but I love the fact he is so sad it makes him interesting.

Mr Ryes is persuing an 18 year Polish lad on twitter :giggle: He has called him Hun numerous times and a twink (the lad didn't think he was so Mark said) "Considering twink just means young gay guy, and you're only 18 hun, you really are" :confused: Then he calls him "cub honey" plus to really get into his psychy he says "lol you're toooo funny".

Plus Mr Ryes is on holiday in South France at the moment and has sat twittering every hour since he go there bless I know most of you like him but I love the fact he is so sad it makes him interesting.

I hope you're not having a secret Barclay's Bank over Mark Ryes twitters, are you, Steve? :phone:

Mr Ryes is persuing an 18 year Polish lad on twitter :giggle:
"Good luck if you get this!"
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back