Bored,bored, bored

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

wireless

Registered Shopper
Out of all the three jewellery channels , I always go first to Gems TV & Xtra.

But both channels bore me , unimpressive designs and it has got to the stage that I can only watch either Gems channel for 10 minutes, maximum.

Presenters are boring , designs not interesting and prices with no wow factor.

I appreciate there is a recession on but Rocks and Co manage with their One collection. When this is on , I dream if only at some of the pieces and sometimes I load up a credit card and think what the heck!!

Has Gems become a victim of it's own success?

Gems Lorique looks garish and not up market quality and mass produced.

I am still wondering what the point of Gems TV and Gems Xtra , both down market now INMHO . Wouldn't one decent channel with themed hours be more interesting?

I found Rocks & Co throne during the jubilee weekend fun and well thought out , I turned on to Gems TV half way house attempt with a few cheap balloons on their sets , it turned my off and my loyalty went else where.

An old Gems TC customer who is bored bored bored of Gems TV & Xtra.

Hi Wireless ,I have to say that I totally agree, I very rarely watch them anymore for all the reasons you have given. I also watch Rocks and co and enjoy the lovely designs, but am reluctant to dip my toe in again with them ,due to their long delays on refunds.I have bought quite a lot from the Jewellery Channel recently and have been very happy with the quality and price of the items, and enjoy the £1 auctions, have bought some lovely presents for friends.It seems a long time ago that I was a Gems TV addict.

I can honestly say I cant even remember the last time I bought from gems, I used to watch every day and used to spend a fair amount and almost had weekly deliveries of goodies but now I just dont bother. When I do on the odd occasion flick over it seems to be Adina slurping or someone else with awfull nails or someone shouting at me. Now they have messed aruond with their delivery prices too can say I doubt I will be shopping with them again.

Latest posts

Back