Goodbye...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Chris Rhodes

Registered Shopper
Well, you either loved or hated me or somewhere in between, but finally all my old jokes and dodgy impersonations will come to and end at 01.30 tomorrow morning, as I am heading on to other ventures. I am on Price Drop for one last time tonight (9th June) from 22.00.

Many thanks to all of you who supported and encouraged me over the past four years. Please look for my page 'Chris Rhodes Presenter' on Facebook or follow me on Twitter @TheChrisRhodes

I wish you all health, happiness and good luck.

Sincerely,

Chris Rhodes

You will definitely be missed Chris, and I think everybody would think that you are one of the funniest guys on the channels Good luck for the future :)

Will there be anyone left soon? Best of luck Chris another of the better presenters goes. Had you of mentioned it earlier I could have done another goodbye montage like for Charlie but read it too late.

Will there be anyone left soon? Best of luck Chris another of the better presenters goes. Had you of mentioned it earlier I could have done another goodbye montage like for Charlie but read it too late.

Thanks Steve. Please feel free, I would be honoured.

Couldn't mate cos I didn't get in until 11.15 so missed the chance to record it. Wish you had mentioned it a day or too earlier could have got dvd recorder ready. Best of luck with the wedding and the future. Are there any more leaving that would be at least three in last few weeks plus I believe Andy Oliver going as well.

Will really miss your cheeky smile and your brilliant sense of humour. Good luck in whatever you do and I wish you and your lovely wife to be all the best for your wedding.

XXXXXXXXX

I am so sad that he is gone. He was one of the only presenters that had any integrity. The way they are going I would be surprised to see Speed Auction broadcasting un the New Year.

I always enjoyed watching you late nights on speed auction. Love your humour! Good luck Chris!!

Latest posts

Back