Thats it

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ryan

Registered Shopper
Take note Ideal World. There are people out there who don't want and won't have Christmas mentioned in Early June ..and you;ve gone and done it.I bet 3 people as soon as I saw you had that annoying git on selling his helicopters that the word Christmas would be mentioned.You kept true to form and I am abandoning your channel.Enough is enough.If people don't want Christmas rammed down their throats,then don't buy into it.

Honestly...

The guy who does the helicopters actually seems to really know his stuff. Over the years i have bought many of the toys he demonstrates, and every single one of them my kids have loved!

Just because he mentioned the word "Christmas" I see someone got upset... I think I am going to buy 2 of the camera helicopters he is doing immediately and save them away for CHRISTMAS! Hahahahha

Great job toy guy, it's good to see something different on ideal world. Oh and MERRY CHRISTMAS :clapping:

How many helicopters does one person need??
My Dad would look at me as though I had lost the plot if I turned up on fathers day with a TOY helicopter, he would rather have a nice bottle of something or a plant for the garden both of which would be cheaper than a TOY helicopter.

shopping telly is not just for the ladies.They are for everyone so helicopters are a kids big kids) thing.

Latest posts

Back