just had an excellent experience with Ideal World Customer Services!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

greendragon

Registered Shopper
I have recently had a protracted issue with Customer Services at Ideal World about items ordered from Create and Craft. I was getting nowhere, so started looking round forums to check out other peoples experiences. Added to a few threads and then found one that listed a UK head office, non premium rate, number. Phoned it and had what I can only describe as an excellent result. The nice young man on the switchboard was very helpful and the Customer Services Manager that I spoke with more than met my expectations for resolving the problem. They mentioned that they are aware of the problems customers have been having with Customer Service and are putting into place measures to deal with the underlying issues. As an ex-Quality Manager myself I can expect no more. I had vowed never to use them again, but after this experience I will continue and hope that their measures are fully implemented before I need to contact them again. Well done C&C Customer Services.

Was it Gareth Parker, Green Dragon? I would love to say that they will be sorting out CS problems but they have been saying that for the last 5 years GD! Sorry to be negative as I'm pleased they managed to satisfy one customer at least.

Hi again Tyson, if you need help with Create and Craft all details are on Crafttelly.com

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back