Far just sold watches on price-drop.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

radio_dayz

Registered Shopper
Whilst just watching Far selling 5 different watches on price-drop, all I can say is, I would rather have seen James Russell doing the job he was so bad!!!:mysmilie_476:

Never heard such twaddle in all of my life!! Wish I worked for trading standards. I would shake these buggers up a bit.

By the way, how long does a birthday last? Isn't this now day 3 of price-drops birthday?

Last edited:
Whilst just watching Far selling 5 different watches on price-drop, all I can say is, I would rather have seen James Russell doing the job he was so bad!!!:mysmilie_476:

Never heard such twaddle in all of my life!! Wish I worked for trading standards. I would shake these buggers up a bit.

By the way, how long does a birthday last? Isn't this now day 3 of price-drops birthday?

I think celebrations are going on right up till the weekend :bear:

Just watched Far while I had my breakfast selling two shirts for a fiver and pennies. Blimey can he rabbit!

Birthday celebrations are still in full swing it seems. The time was coming up to 8.39am and because there was a '9' in it, all hell broke loose. Something special was about to happen, so I stayed to watch :clapping: What a let down, two bliddy birds that bobbed around cos there was a spring up their ares :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back