Steve MacDonald wrong price shocker

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mommabear

Registered Shopper
Last night on PD a Steven Gayford limited edition framed wolf print

Well! the producer should have dropped the price to £150 and he only went and took it down to £15, what was he doing????? :mysmilie_847:

The producer even went in front of the camera and said 'my bad' which I gather is the up to date speak for admitting you've made a mistake. It was all very jolly for saying that they'd made such a hugh mistake :eek:.........they went ahead and sold them at the low, low price....lucky shoppers

A bit different to when they really have got the wrong price up and there is a look of angst on the presenters face, the graphics are quickly taken down and the subject is changed :tongue2:

Never saw this but I have also seen a Gayford wolf print being sold recently by another presenter (Adam Heppenstall I think?) for a LOT more than £15.

Oh, and "My bad" is an absolutely horrible expression that deserves to be burned at the stake along with the 'word' (if you can call it a word) 'chillax'
mysmilie_455.gif

And he swore on his life it was a genuine mistake too! Talk about integrity.
As he often says 'I wouldn't lie to you viewers' and 'I've got to tell the truth, I'm not allowed to lie', while selling everything at less than cost and the channel constantly seems to be 'losing money' when he is on.

Spiv to the end.

Latest posts

Back