Nothing but jewellery and fashion all day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Adam82

Registered Shopper
The last straw: Bid price drop and speed auction always selling jewellery and fashion no wonder nobody's buying anything. Situp you are doing the same old boring shite.Same old junk, fake watches fake clothes too tat tat tat .About time offcom started to fine these crooks, i never brought any junk from these lot.

Well the tanzanite rings were selling on PD last night. I'm amazed how people buy jewellery from this channel, seeing it only from a light box, with no description at all other than how wonderful it is :dull:

Well the tanzanite rings were selling on PD last night. I'm amazed how people buy jewellery from this channel, seeing it only from a light box, with no description at all other than how wonderful it is :dull:

I'm amazed at how people start to buy items before they even know the price. Mike mason sold a pentax camera last night and quite a few people bought before the £140 price tag came on screen! A quick web search turned up the same camera for £100. Even Jessops price was only £120 and they are not exactly known for low prices. They sure find plenty of suckers!

I'm amazed at how people start to buy items before they even know the price. Mike mason sold a pentax camera last night and quite a few people bought before the £140 price tag came on screen! A quick web search turned up the same camera for £100. Even Jessops price was only £120 and they are not exactly known for low prices. They sure find plenty of suckers!

I thought times were hard, obviously not for some :wonder:

Latest posts

Back